Slow Cooker Chicken with Carrots & Green Beans
1 chicken breast, 3/4 cup vegetables
- 1-1/2 cup frozen carrots, sliced
- 1-1/2 cup frozen Italian green beans
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
- Combine carrots, green beans and onion. Place in a 4 or 6 quart slow cooker.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of vegetables.
- Pour broth over chicken. Top with Worcestershire sauce and herb seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours or low heat for 6 hours.
- Serve chicken breast with 3/4 cup vegetables and 2 tablespoons broth.