Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs,
- 1/4 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 celery stalks, cut in 1″ pieces
- 14 ounces low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Cut chicken thighs into 1″ size pieces, Coat chicken with flour and add to slow cooker.,
- Add onion, carrots, celery and chicken broth.
- Cover with lid and cook on high setting for 4 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and peas.
- Cover and cook for additional 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.