- CKD non-dialysis
1 chicken breast (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast
- In measuring cup, whisk balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Chop green onion and add to herbs and seasonings. Whisk to combine.
- Cut chicken into 2 pieces. Pour marinade over chicken in leak-proof bowl or plastic storage bag. Refrigerate and marinate from 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Pan fry in medium-hot, non-stick or greased skillet for several minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked. (Using a thermometer, the internal temperature of the chicken breast should be 170º F).