Apples Baked in Cider
- CKD non-dialysis
- 4 medium baking apples
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Core apples and peel a strip from around the top of each apple. Place apples in a small baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, cider, cinnamon and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and pour over apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Serve warm. Top with whipped topping.