- CKD non-dialysis
- 20 ounces canned crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Empty crushed pineapple with juice into a bowl.
- Beat 2 eggs well and add to crushed pineapple.
- Add sugar, tapioca, and salt to pineapple egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into 8″x 8″baking dish.
- Slice butter and place on top of pineapple mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot or chilled.