Creamy Vanilla Delight
- CKD non-dialysis
3" x 2-1/2" piece
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 stick unsalted margarine
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 8 ounces whipped dessert topping
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cartons ready-to-eat vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Set margarine, cream cheese and whipped topping to soften.
- Combine flour and margarine, and press into a 9" x 13"pan. (Do not grease or spray pan with nonstick spray.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crust starts to brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and half of the whipped topping in a bowl and blend until smooth. Spread over cooled crust.
- In a small bowl combine pudding and vanilla extract. Spread pudding over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle coconut on top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Cut into 15 servings. Enjoy!