Cupid’s Cherry Cheesecake
- CKD non-dialysis
16 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg white
- 1 ready-made 9” graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 300° F. Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar and extract with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until well-blended. Add whole eggs and egg whites, one at a time.
- Pour into a ready-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 8 wedges and top each piece with 2 tablespoons of no sugar added cherry pie filling.