Golden Cornmeal Cookies
- CKD non-dialysis
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Sift the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt together into mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg substitute and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and beat until well blended.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of the mixture onto the greased baking sheet in rows about 2" apart.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes until the cookies are golden brown at the edges. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.