Halloween Delight Cake
- CKD non-dialysis
1/12 of cake
- 1 large angel food cake
- 2 small boxes sugar-free orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 ounces canned frozen lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen whipped dessert topping
- Set whipped topping out to thaw.
- Cut angel food cake into 1-inch pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place gelatin mix in a mixing bowl and add boiling water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add frozen lemonade concentrate and let set until mixture thickens slightly and becomes syrupy.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Pour gelatin mixture over angel food cake and stir until mixed well.
- Spread cake mixture evenly in a 9" x 13" glass pan and refrigerate overnight until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over cake and serve.