High Protein Cookies
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (if soft cookies are desired)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Mix will be very dry. (You can add 1 tablespoon of molasses or water to make it stick together.)
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Roll batter into 1-inch balls, and place on sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.