Lemon Cream Cheesecake
- CKD non-dialysis
1/10th of pie
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon gelatin mix
- 3 cups Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9" size
- Set cream cheese out to soften for about 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl beat the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until smooth; set aside.
- In a small pan, add gelatin to COLD water and stir to dissolve. Stir continuously over low heat until mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Fold whipped topping into the gelatin and cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.