Lemon Icebox Pie
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small packet Knox® unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups fat-free Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9" size
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let stand about five minutes.
- Add sour cream, 2 cups whipped topping, lemon juice, lemon extract and, if desired, a few drops of yellow food coloring to the dissolved gelatin.
- Pour into pie shell. Chill in refrigerator until set.
- When ready to serve, cut into slices and top each piece with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.