Lemon Pound Cake(2)
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1–1/2 cups butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low fat milk, lukewarm
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg is added.
- Fold in flour, lukewarm milk and extracts.
- Pour batter into a greased tube pan and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.