Red, White and Blue Pie
- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 ounces whipped low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low-sugar red raspberry preserves
- 3 cups Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, 9" size
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- To make filling, beat whipped cream cheese and preserves until smooth with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread filling evenly over the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Before serving arrange blueberries around outer ring of pie. Layer raspberries around inner ring of pie.
- Finish decorating with a dollop of whipped topping in the center and a raspberry or strawberry on top.