- CKD non-dialysis
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1-3/4 cups sugar (divided use)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all cookie ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Stir together remaining 1/4 cup sugar (or Splenda®) and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Form 1” balls and roll in the sugar mixture.
- Place dough balls 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until browned.