Strawberry Fluff Cake
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 angel food cake, prepared
- 1 small box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 10 ounces sliced frozen strawberries (no sugar added)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip® frozen dessert topping
- Thaw strawberries and Cool Whip.
- Cut cake horizontally into thirds (two cuts).
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk gelatin mix with 1 cup boiling water. Stir-in strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until gelatin mixture is partially congealed.
- Stir Cool Whip into gelatin mixture, and then spread mixture between the two layers of cake.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.