Triple Berry Protein Parfait
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1-1/2 cups Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder
- Cut strawberries into quarters. Combine all berries in mixing bowl and drizzle with honey (or desired sweetener) to taste.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a bowl and add protein powder. Whisk gently to incorporate protein powder into whipped topping.
- Layer berries and whipped topping in alternating layers into parfait glass or bowl. Serve and enjoy!