Caraway Cabbage and Rice
- CKD non-dialysis
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/4 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- Shred cabbage and chop onion.
- Spray a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and sauté the onion and cabbage until limp.
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce and caraway seeds. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir to prevent burning.
- Drain mandarin oranges and add to cabbage mixture. Stir in hot rice.
- Remove from heat and serve.