- CKD non-dialysis
- 12 ounce package rice sticks
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 cup onion
- 1 spring onion
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups firm tofu
- 1-1/2 cups shrimp
- 3 cups water
- 2 packs of palabok shrimp gravy mix
- 1/2 cup chicharon
- 5 boiled eggs
- 1 lemon
- Boil rice sticks until soft, set aside.
- Mince garlic and chop onions. Cut tofu into cubes.
- Boil and peel shrimp.
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion with oil; add ground chicken, tofu and shrimp.
- Dissolve palabok mix in water and bring to a boil; stir until thick.
- Mix together rice sticks, meat and tofu mixture and palabok mix in a large bowl with 1/2-cup crushed chicharon (pork rind).
- Thinly slice eggs and lemons.
- To serve place palabok in serving dish and garnish with the egg and lemon slices on top