Ravioli and Zucchini
- CKD non-dialysis
- Julienne cut zuchinni and slice green onion; coarsely chop bell pepper.
- Cook ravioli as directed on the package.
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, green onions, bell pepper, garlic powder, basil and black pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Drain ravioli, add broth, and stir into the vegetable mixture.
- Cover skillet and cook over medium-low heat for another 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Stir occasionally, being careful not to break the ravioli.