Philly Chicken Sandwich
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 cups roasted chicken
- 1 teaspoon ghee or butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Steak Grilling Blend seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 French bread rolls or pistolettes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Shred roasted chicken and measure two cups for recipe.
- Sauté chicken in a skillet with ghee or butter and water.
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash, onion powder and garlic powder onto cooking chicken.
- Stir occasionally and cook 5 to 8 minutes. Add more water if chicken appears dry.
- Cut the rolls or pistolettes in half and spread mayonnaise on each side.
- Divide cooked chicken into four portions and spoon onto each roll or pistolette. Top with the other roll half.