Sabzi Koko Sandwich(2)
- CKD non-dialysis
1/4 koko patty + 1 pita bread
- 1 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose white flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 pita breads, 6-inch size
- 4 lemon slices
- Chop parsley, onion, cilantro and garlic. Slightly beat eggs.
- Place all ingredients, except the oil, in a bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet to make one large patty.
- Cover and cook until the mix is golden brown and crispy.
- Turn over gently and brown the other side (like a pancake) without the cover.
- Divide patty into 4 equal portions. Serve with pita bread and a lemon wedge.