- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 large onion
- 12 dinner rolls, sweet, Hawaiian
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Chop the onion. Slice the rolls in half and set aside.
- Divide the ground beef into 12 patties, making them slightly larger in diameter than the rolls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion in oil until translucent. Stir the mustard into cooked onions.
- Place ground beef patties on top of the onions and fry until done, pressing down so that the onions will press into the patties.
- Place a beef patty in each roll and serve.