Turkey Pinwheel Sandwiches
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 tortilla wrap,10-inch size
- 1 cup spring mix salad greens
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 toothpicks
- Cut red pepper into thin 1/4" strips (about 10 strips).
- Spread cream cheese evenly on tortilla wrap.
- Layer with spring mix salad greens and turkey slices.
- Space out roasted red pepper strips on top.
- Grab the end tightly and start rolling.
- Use toothpicks to hold the end in place (space out 4 to 6 toothpicks evenly along the edge).
- Cut into 6 pieces. For neat appearance, cut small slices at both ends and discard.
- Serve with cross section facing up.