Apple Cranberry Slaw with Celery Seed Dressing
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 medium cabbage head
- 1 medium red apple
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Shred cabbage and chop apple into small pieces. Grate onion.
- In a large bowl mix cabbage, apple, onion, cranberries and almonds.
- In a small bowl or jar combine remaining ingredients to make celery seed dressing; mix vigorously.
- Pour over slaw and toss.