Chicken Fruit Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 ounces small shell pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups celery
- 1-1/2 cups seedless grapes
- 15 ounces canned mandarin oranges
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cube cooked chicken. Slice celery and slice grapes into halves. Drain mandarin oranges.
- Cook pasta according to package, omitting the salt. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.