Colorful Pasta Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
- 4 ounces bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons yellow bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons red onion
- 3 tablespoons cucumber
- 3 tablespoons carrot
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Chop bell peppers, red onion, and cucumbers. Shred carrots.
Cook pasta according to package instructions, without salt. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool. Place in a large bowl.
Mix prepared vegetables with pasta and mix to combine.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients with a whisk, then stir into pasta and vegetables.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.