Cranberry Cream Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
one 3-inch square
- 1/3 cup celery
- 1 packet Knox® Original Gelatin, unflavored
- 1 cup cran-raspberry juice
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat juice to boiling. Dissolve gelatin in boiling juice.
- Add cranberry sauce, mix to blend well and then chill mixture until thickened but not firm.
- Fold celery and sour cream into gelatin mixture. Pour into a 9” square pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into 9 squares. Serve on lettuce leaf, if desired.