- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 bunch fresh kale
- 2 tablespoons shallots
- 6 medium Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® garlic & herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove kale from stalks and finely chop. Measure 3 cups for slaw. Chop shallots.
- Shred Brussels sprouts and measure 2 cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine kale, Brussels sprouts, cranberries and shallots.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, Mrs. Dash seasoning blend, mustard and pepper. Pour over vegetables and mix.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.