Beef Brisket Gravy
- CKD non-dialysis
- pan juices from cooked beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Strain brisket pan juices and pour into a large measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups broth.
- In a small dish, combine 1/2 cup pan juice broth and flour. Whisk until smooth. Add remaining broth, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a medium saucepan, heat and stir broth over medium to medium-low heat until it thickens and comes to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat. Serve over cooked meat.