Kiwi-Berry Fruit Salsa
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 medium apples
- 1 cup whole strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon unpacked brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry preserves
- Wash the outside of the kiwis and remove the skin. Dice.
- Wash apples, strawberries and raspberries. Core the apples, then dice. Cut the tops off the strawberries; dice the strawberries and raspberries.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl, and add brown sugar and preserves. Stir gently until well mixed.
- Chill salsa in the refrigerator overnight.