Baked Fish à la Mushrooms
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 pound fresh cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place fillets in a two-quart rectangular baking dish. (If using frozen fish instead of fresh, thaw first.)
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Chop onion.
- Melt margarine in a small sauce pan. Add mushrooms and onion and cook over medium heat until tender.
- Spoon mushroom mixture over fish.
- Crush the dried thyme and sprinkle over fish.
- Bake uncovered in oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes.