- CKD non-dialysis
1 fillet, 3 ounces cooked
- 14 ounces trout fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb seasoning blend
- 1 lemon
- 2 green onions
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium carrot
- Prepare charcoal coals.
- Slice lemon and green onions. Chop celery and julienne carrots.
- Place fish in the center of a large piece of foil (heavy-duty foil works best for a campfire). Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Arrange lemon slices over fillets. Sprinkle with green onions, carrots and celery.
- Seal foil tightly. Place on rack over campfire coals for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (Be careful opening packet as steam will escape.)