Foil Baked Pimento Cod Fillets
- CKD non-dialysis
- 12 ounces cod fillets
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounce jar diced pimento peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place 2 large sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil on preparation surface.
- Thinly slice lemon. Spread lemon slices, half on each piece of foil.
- Set cod fillets on top of lemon slices, 2 fillets or about 6 ounces per foil.
- Lightly sprinkle each fillet with measured salt and pepper.
- Spoon diced pimentos over each fillet, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold foil edges together to seal fish inside. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove fillets from foil to serve.