French Dressing Baked Fish Fillets
- CKD non-dialysis
3 ounc cooked fillet
- 1 pound white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup prepared French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a shallow baking dish that’s been coated with no-stick cooking spray, arrange fish fillets.
- Season fish fillets with black pepper.
- Cover fillets thoroughly with French salad dressing.
- Top fillets with panko bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden and flake easily.