Grilled Mexican Swordfish Fillets
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1-1/2 pounds swordfish fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 Serrano chile
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- Chop onion. Remove seeds from chile and chop finely.
- Place fish in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, cilantro, onion, sugar, chile, lime juice, oil and garlic in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour cilantro mixture over fish; turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once halfway through marinating.
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill and preheat.
- Grill fish about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Cut lime into wedges. Garnish fish with lime wedges and serve.