Mango Ginger Mahi Mahi
- CKD non-dialysis
1 fish fillet
- 1/2 cup sweet Mango Chutney
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Mince ginger root and garlic.
- Mix together first seven ingredients to make marinade.
- Wash fish fillets and pat dry on paper towel.
- In a shallow glass pan place fish fillets with skin side down. Pour the marinade over fish, covering all around the fillets. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet heat the canola oil and place marinated fish fillets skin side down. Cook over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side, turning only once.
- Transfer fish to a serving plate.
- In a small saucepan cook the left over marinade to a glaze consistency. Pour over the cooked fish before serving.