- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 pounds raw shrimp
- 2 cups onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 quart oil for frying
- Finely chop shrimp, onion, bell pepper and parsley. Beat eggs.
- Mix all of the ingredients except flour together in a mixing bowl.
- After mixing, gradually add flour. Continue adding flour a little at a time until mix gets thick and hangs on to the spoon.
- To deep fry, heat oil in a large skillet or deep-fryer. Drop medium-sized spoonfuls of shrimp batter into hot oil and cook until browned and crisp on both sides.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Serve hot.