- CKD non-dialysis
1/4 cup plus 6 crackers
- 5 ounces canned low-sodium water-packed tuna
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/4 cup purple or yellow onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 18 saltine crackers, unsalted tops
- Drain tuna and pour into a small mixing bowl. Flake with a fork.
- Chop cilantro and onion.
- Mix the cilantro, onion, black pepper and Mrs. Dash seasoning and blend with the tuna.
- Pour fresh lemon juice over the tuna mixture and mix ingredients well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve 1/4 cup ceviche with 6 saltine crackers, unsalted tops.