Chik'n Noodle Soup
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1-1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup vegetarian Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Chik’n Strips
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 2 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- Pour the vegetable broth and water into a slow cooker set on high-heat setting.
- Season broth with poultry seasoning, pepper and salt.
- Dice the chik’n strips. Dice the carrot small.
- Add the chik’n, carrots and egg noodles to the soup.
- Cook soup on high-heat setting for 20 to 25 minutes or until noodles are cooked.