Grill Thyme Corn on the Cob
- CKD non-dialysis
1/2 ear of corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 half-ear size frozen corn on the cob
- Mix the oil, cheese, thyme and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Place the corn in the oil mixture and roll to thoroughly coat corn.
- Place all four pieces of the corn in the center of a heavy duty aluminum foil sheet. Pour any oil left in the bowl over the . Top the corn with 2 ice cubes.
- Double fold the top and ends of the foil to make a packet, leaving room for heat to circulate.
- Place the foil packet on the grill over medium heat and cook 20 minutes, turning once during cooking.