Roasted Cauliflower with Rosemary
- CKD non-dialysis
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces. Chop rosemary.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with remaining ingredients.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes; remove from oven and stir.
- Continue roasting for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.