Sautéed Cabbage with Mustard Sauce
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 cups cabbage
- nonstick cooking spray
- Make mustard sauce by combining vinegar, mustard, olive oil, apple cider and caraway seeds.
- Chop cabbage into bite-size chunks.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add cabbage and sauté 8 to 10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Pour mustard sauce over cabbage and stir. Reduce to low heat, cover pan and simmer for 5 minutes to combine flavors.