Seasoned Cabbage Steaks
- CKD non-dialysis
1 cabbage steak
- 1 medium cabbage head
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt-free herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut cabbage head into six 1" thick slices.
- Arrange cabbage slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning blend and dill weed over cabbage. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and let cabbage steaks brown in oven for 15 minutes longer.