Spicy Bell Pepper Medley
- CKD non-dialysis
2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup orange bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Thinly slice red onion. Dice bell peppers.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan, add the red onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season onion with black pepper and curry powder and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the bell peppers and cook for 15 minutes, stirring several times.
- Season with salt and turn off heat. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with flour tortillas or over rice.