Vegetable Casserole Delite
- CKD non-dialysis
Microwave oven preparation:
- Grease the bottom of a microwave dish with olive oil.
- Arrange thin slices of squash and green beans around edge of dish.
- Pour in egg substitute.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Cook covered on high for 4 to 4-1/2 minutes, turning at least once.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Lightly sauté squash.
- Add green beans to pan.
- Add egg substitute and sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat until center is firm.
- Divide in half and serve hot.