- CKD non-dialysis
1/2 cup per serving
- Cut zucchini into chunks. Thinly slice onion.
- Place zucchini and onion in 10” x 6” x 2” dish. Cover with plastic wrap, turning one edge back slightly to vent. Microwave on high for 7 minutes. Drain liquid.
- In large bowl, mix together beaten eggs, cheese, drained pimento, salt and pepper. Add zucchini and onions, stirring well.
- Grease dish in which vegetables were microwaved.
- Pour mixture into dish and cover with paper towel. Microwave on medium-high for 4 minutes. Remove paper towel and stir.
- Continue to microwave uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes until center is set.