- CKD non-dialysis
3 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® original blend herb seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup liquid low cholesterol egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Grate the onion and zucchini into a bowl and stir to combine. Place the zucchini mixture on a clean kitchen towel. Twist and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Return to the bowl.
- Mix the flour, Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning and salt in a small bowl. Add the egg product and mix; stir into zucchini and onion mixture. Form 4 patties.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large nonstick frying pan. Lower heat to medium and place zucchini patties into the pan. Sauté until brown, turning once.