Patient care at DaVita® begins with consistent and positive clinical outcomes. For more than 12 years, DaVita's physician partners and their clinical support teams have achieved outcomes that are the best or among the best in virtually every category when compared to national averages in the United States:1
DaVita's Office of the Chief Medical Officer maintains a two-way dialogue with the physicians and clinical caregivers who make these results a reality. Our aim is to improve patients' length and quality of life through continuous care innovation.
Disclaimer: All of the statistics on this page apply only to outcomes in the United States.
1. [Allen R. Nissenson, Mahesh Krishnan, Rebecca Griggs, "Achieving the Triple Aims of Healthcare for Patients with Kidney Disease: A Case Study of DaVita's Approach to Patients with End Stage Renal Disease," March 2013]
2. [DaVita internal clinical data, 2000-2013.]
3. [Poll 2013 ICH- CAHPS ; ~ 57,000 patient responses]
4. [2009 DaVita physician-satisfaction survey]
5. [Data is correlated based on a two-year study: National Retailers sample (198), Independents sample (83) and Rx sample (42). Results statistically significant at the p>.01 level]
Locate a center near you.Search Now
Patient care at DaVita® begins with consistent and positive clinical outcomes.Learn More
Get to know some of the world's leading nephrologists who are building DaVita's patient care programs.Meet the Team
Take the first step in understanding kidney disease and the right treatment for you.Find Treatments
We are humbled and motivated by the recognition we receive for patient care, clinical and business innovation and corporate citizenship.View Awards