All American Mini S'Mores Pies
1 miniature pie
- CKD non-dialysis
- Lower Protein
- 4 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 snack size chocolate pudding cup
- 40 miniature marshmallows
- 4 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- Turn on oven or toaster oven broiler.
- Place 1 tablespoon pudding in each pie crust.
- Place 10 marshmallows on top of pudding. Top each pie with 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips.
- Broil for 45 to 60 seconds until marshmallows are slightly brown on top and chips begin to melt.
- Eat while marshmallows are still warm.
- Make one or as many as you would like. Individual pies can be assembled ahead of time and covered until ready to broil.
- Make this dessert with caramel or white chocolate chips or replace the mini chocolate chips with one miniature Hershey’s chocolate bar if desired.
Submitted by: DaVita renal dietitian Grace from Oklahoma
Nutrients per serving
Protein 2 g
Carbohydrates 29 g
Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 153 mg
Potassium 90 mg
Phosphorus 47 mg
Calcium 22 mg
Fiber 0.6 g
Added Sugar 14 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices1/2 starch
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register